Nashville Aikikai often has the great privilege of hosting seminars led by world-class shihan and sensei. Below you will find upcoming seminars being held at Nashville Aikikai. Aikidoka of all affiliations are welcome.
Nashville Aikikai Seminar with Ikeda-Sensei
May 19 – 21, 2023
Nashville Aikikai Ukemi-focused Seminar with Meredith Abel Sensei
July 14 – 16, 2023
A couple of important notes:
- Proof of vaccination must be shown at the door before entry
- We accept cash, check or PayPal (not debit/credit)
NOTE: Please book your accommodations as early as possible to ensure availability.
- The Russell – percentage of all proceeds is donated to local non-profit organizations that offer services to the unhoused in Nashville — This is very close to dojo, but don’t know much else about it.
- La Quinta Inn – 315 Interstate Drive, Nashville, Tennessee 37213 — This is not far from dojo, but the area may be a little rough.
- Double Tree Hotel Downtown – 315 4th Avenue North — Nice hotel that’s not far from the dojo, but is expensive.
- SpringHill Suites – Nashville Metro Center, 250 Athens Way — Hotels in Metro Center may have better rates than ones downtown. Still just a 10 minute drive to dojo.
- Music City Hostel in Midtown – 1809 Patterson Street — 10 minute drive to dojo. (Don’t confuse this with the Downtown hostel which is closed since being damaged in 2020.)
- For Airbnb options, look in East Nashville for accommodations most convenient to the Dojo.
- The dojo is also an option! We have plenty of mat space and showers in the dojo for those in need of local housing. There is no fee to stay at the dojo. Please let us know in advance if possible.